Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important eCommerce initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
What you will be doing
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of relevant eCommerce platforms using Magento
- Apply specific functional knowledge of eCommerce or OMS applications to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Manage and conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and initial client discovery work
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications, functional specifications, use case, and work-flow diagrams and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead testing efforts in conjunction with the Project or QA Manager, including the design and execution of test scripts and scenarios
- Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solutions and conduct training sessions
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements
- 2+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 3+ years of implementing Magento applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 5 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Functional expertise in relevant eCommerce or OMS and PIM
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation like requirement traceability matrixes, work-flow diagrams, and use-cases
- Ability to lead team and client meetings and to clearly articulate the solution being developed with all the stakeholders
- Experience in a consulting environment with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity, and innovation
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.