Job description / Role
• Plan/Facilitate/Execute product development activities and projects through all phases.
• Create project plans, determine project teams, gather necessary resources and implement projects.
• Manage projects, report on progress and ensure successful conclusions.
• Responsible for the product roadmap and/or product positioning which includes creating, updating and maintaining the marketing materials and supporting campaigns, identifying and selecting marketing opportunities, and developing communication strategies.
• Identify customer needs and market trends.
• Research competitor products and maintain competitive comparisons and evaluations.
• Gather insights to shape the direction of the product.
• Assist/develop product profiles, presentations, demos, white papers, and product updates for organizational marketing materials.
• Assist/develop/coordinate new idea reviews and recommendations, concept and design development, project management, and market introduction.
• Assist/develop/implement market segmentation strategy with marketing managers to clearly define customer’s current requirements and their future needs.
• Define target markets and segmentation and clarify product commercial potential.
• Prepare/present reports and other information summarizing work activities. Prepare/present various analyses as needed to highlight issues and resolve questions.
• Coordinate with marketing, engineering, research and development, sales, finance and others to manage projects and ensure overall product success.
• Communicate with customers to gain feedback on user product experiences and opportunities. Ensure correct features are identified, taking into account customers, sales, finance, related lines of business and others.
• Prioritize and negotiate to build best possible set of features to be included and developed in the new products.
• Promote/train product advantages and benefits to IDEXX employees, key vendors and others.
• Develop/maintain knowledge of Company products and services as well as changes and developments in the industry affecting work activities. May participate in outside industry groups and forums related to business activities.
• May manage staff, assign work, monitor activities, evaluate performance and manage escalated/critical issues
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or science/engineering.
• Advanced degree preferred.
• 6-8 years of commercial product management experience, or having a mix of product and project management works as well
• Required experience: Software product management, project management, negotiation.
• Veterinary practice, animal health experience preferred; having an understanding of the workflow of a Veterinary clinic as well as Veterinary technology is preferred.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.