Job description / Role
The Product Manager is responsible for operational and strategic plans’ execution within his/her product category.
- Plan, direct and coordinate product purchases to obtain optimum efficiency of operations within budgeted costs in order to maximize profits of the business.
- Negotiate contract terms with suppliers in order to provide the business with best margins, rebate and return deals.
- Manage product catalogue by maintaining, adding or removing products based on sales performance by store and by country.
- Analyze on a continuous basis market trends, price sensitivities and competitive landscape in order to optimally respond to consumers’ demands.
- Plan and organize promotions and events in coordination with the Marketing Department and store personnel.
- Assist in recruiting, motivating and evaluating team members in order to ensure availability of required skills and appropriate attitude for the achievement of set objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in product purchasing/buying
- Proficiency in MS Office; Elvis is a plus
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Understanding
- Decision Making
- Developing and Motivating Others
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Strategic Thinking
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.