Job description / Role
eMagine is currently working with a long-established FMCG company who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager that will help build and maintain the company product portfolio to maximize brand, business, and consumer value. Responsibility includes the development and implementation of pricing and channel strategy for authorized brands. Manages a direct report, that will support operational needs of evolving portfolio mix.
- Innovation / Product Roadmap
- Collaborates with the team to drive and support the development of the global innovation roadmap by identifying opportunity areas, briefing consumer-centric concepts, and ensuring consumer validation.
- Leverages local market trends to effectively forecast the performance of new items.
- Business Planning and Execution
- Manages the development and execution of strong and functionally-aligned product plans which contributes to the long-term Market Business Strategy. Accountable for portfolio performance.
- Represents Marketing in monthly and annual business planning meetings.
- Leads product launch strategy and oversees the tracking, performance measurement, and benchmarking (internal and external) of the annual launch calendar.
- Ensures execution of plans; tracks and monitors impact on product performance and brand health.
- Portfolio Strategy
- Drives permanent SKU mix optimization efforts by leading SKU rationalization efforts.
- Leads relationship with HQ Product Marketing and Product Development teams to ensure market insights are considered and addressed in portfolio design.
- Budget management:
- Manage an annual budget for the all product launches / campaigns
- Initiates, monitors and enforces schedules and costs.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Preferred
- 4+ years experience in marketing or 4-5 years in other function ideally in sales or in FMCG.
- Understanding of key drivers of brand/product P&L and how to action them.
- Solid experience in new product/brand launches or renovations.
- Experience in working and engaging with cross functional teams: Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales departments to ensure execution of annual plan.
- Strong understanding of market research and insight and ability to leverage into brand development and/or activation strategies.
- Strong category knowledge or experience in several categories allowing flexibility and fast adaptation to a new category.
- Project management skills.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.