Job description / Role
- Accountable for the success of delivery; owns the entire product backlog and delivery activities, this includes grooming development teams, responding to queries of the development team promptly.
- Guides the development team at each sprint and removes any roadblocks to enhance their performance. Ensures that products are delivered within the timelines agreed.
- Ensures stories are “ready” before the sprint start, matching definition of ready and having clear acceptance criteria..
- Manages and prioritizes the product backlog along with the Product Manager which matches product vision and client needs.
- Liaise between business and development teams to deliver continuous value.
- Reviews visual designs developed by UX team.
- Reviews test cases written by QA team.
- Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
- Monitors the development and product team’s performance and escalates any potential performance deviation to Product Managers.
- Represents ISA in clients’ meetings, solicits feedback on products and services regularly.
- Performs any other additional duties as directed by the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager.
- Acts as a Product Manager in absence of Product Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Engineering/Computer Science/Math or equivalent.
- Certified SCRUM Master or Professional Certified Product Owner (Optional)
- Solid technical background with understanding in software development.
- Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA.
- Fluent in English Language.
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, QA, product owner or UX designer/architect
- Experienced in writing user stories, business requirements
- Experienced in SCRUM methodology
- Proven track record of successful on time delivery.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design.
- Good understanding of software testing, ability to review and approve test cases.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Senior Web Business Analyst - Major Airline
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Business Analyst (Retail Background)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|