Job description / Role
The goal is to explore and exploit digital opportunities to strengthen the core business and create new business. The digital transformation of the core business including organizations, processes, technologies and skills will ensure the successful transition to the new. In a start-up approach our client will constantly look for new opportunities, that can be solved with digital solutions either through in-house development or together with partners.
* As a product owner you will be responsible for your own track(s) within a larger scale program of work.
* You will be the point person for the product development team and responsible for maintaining and prioritizing the backlog and well versed in agile methodology
* You will contribute in forming the feature roadmap and always be looking for ways to continuously improve the suite of products by identifying new digital trends and prioritizing the business opportunities which have significant impact
* Working operationally following agile methods with a wide variety of stakeholders including external start-ups as well as internal development teams, to drive products forward in a goal-oriented manner
* Taking responsibility that the agreed milestones are met and ensuring transparency along the process
* Supporting the build-up of new business or expansion of the existing businesses with a data-driven approach
* You maintain close contact with the digital scene, network with relevant players in the market and build up a partner ecosystem
* At least 3 years of professional experience as a product owner
* Previous experience as a product owner working in an agile environment using frameworks like SAFe, Scrum and Kanban
* Have experience working closely with an in-house development team and competent in translating product needs into Epics/Features/User Stories
* You are familiar with tools like Jira, Miro, Microsoft Suite and to score additional points an understanding of the value of UX and its surrounding tool set
* A proven track record of successfully leading projects in the field of Digital Business with insights into Start-ups, Technology-driven Business Models, Service Platforms, Data Strategy & Monetization
* Economic or technical university degree or equivalent, ideally with a focus on innovative business models or digital technologies
* Outstanding conceptual skills and analytical strength with an agile mindset and a high level of execution competence
* You score points with your know-how and enthusiasm with all things digital aligning with the core industries of the company
* Experience in the Healthcare industry ideally pharmaceutical is a big plus
Salary and benefits
Up to 25,000 AED per month + bonus + standard company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Product Owner, PBG Channels
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Project Manager - HCAM Consultant
IBM Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jan|
IT Project Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Junior Product Manager
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract