Job description / Role
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products.
• Present products’ features to Physicians and Nurses in Surgeries based on technical knowledge of products capabilities and limitations.
• Maintain customer records.
• Prepare sales contracts and order forms with new hospitals.
• Provide customers with products’ catalogues.
• Assist in organizing conferences, seminars and training workshops for Physicians and other medical staff.
• Monitor market conditions and competitors' products and activities.
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales quota and reports to the Sales Supervisor and the Operations department.
• Visit hospitals for promoting new products and follow up on requests and/or new orders.
• Update reports on potential adoptions and issues in collaboration with the Sales Supervisor.
• Check stock levels in collaboration with the warehouse, and reorder products as necessary.
• Arrange and direct delivery of products to hospitals and clinics.
• Assist in preparing premiums and promotional products.
• Perform basic relationship building regularly with Physicians, medical staff and administrative staff.
• Maintain knowledge of new developments in the field.
• Attend medical cases.
• Pipeline management
• Account Management.
• Computer Literacy – (Microsoft Office).
• Customer/Client Management.
• Essential Qualifications
• BA in Biomedical Engineering, Biology or any other related field
• Master’s in biomedical engineering, Biology, Business Administration or any other related field.
• Certificates in Sales, Marketing, and/or Nursing Diploma.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales and/or Nursing field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Medical entity, Sales, and/or Nursing.
About the Company
We are a company based in the UAE.
Integrated Pharma Solutions
Sales Supervisor - Medical Diagnostic and Laboratory Field
Horizon Medical Supplies (HMS)
Sales Executive - Nutrition and Anaesthesia
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Assistant Sales Manager