Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading medical company to recruit a Product Specialist Lab for the offices in Dubai. The is PS is responsible to sell products using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products to their needs, resulting in revenue generation and achieving the Set Target.
• Visiting clients for promotion, marketing
• Generating inquiries and sales leads.
• Conducting demonstrations, evaluation & presentations.
• Conducting trainings operation and application.
• Prepare quotations in coordination with the OSD
• Placing orders to the concerned purchase coordinator
• Coordinate with the warehouse for the timely deliveries
• Coordination with service team to ensure complete installation.
• Manage stock of responsible companies in conjunction with supervisor and OSD
Communication with Principal Companies:
• Seeking technical support.
• Sending market analysis and feedback about competition.
AED 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus, Flights & Medical
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology / Hematology
• 2-3 Years Lab Experience preferably Hematology
• Sound technical knowledge about the product
• Commercial awareness
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation skills
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.