Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with well established medical distributor, who work with hospitals and clinics throughout the UAE, who are looking for Product Specialists for their Cardiology & Radiology teams.
• Based in Dubai, having just moved into a brand new office, they're ideally looking for someone who can create lasting relationships with clients and have a proven track record for hitting targets.
• Whilst having Cardiology & Radiology experience is a bonus we are open to candidates who have sold medical devices/consumables from different disciplines that are open to working with a growing business that will have a carved out progression plan with a competitive basic and lucrative commission structure.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The candidate must have;
• At least 2 years experience either selling medical devices or as a key account manager for medical devices
• Experience working with hospitals and speaking to doctors
• A bonus would be someone who has experience working with stents or radiology aprons
• A track record of hitting monthly/quarterly targets
• Be able to build lasting relationships with clients
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Sales and Marketing Medical Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Bio-Medical Engineer in Healthcare
AlMulla Holding Group
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Nestle Middle East
Al Mufid Trading