Job description / Role
• Establish and maintain good relationship in workplace.
• To meet or exceed sales targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
• Develop and manage an assigned sales territory.
• To execute sale and marketing plan in your assigned territory.
• To implement territory coverage plan (No. of sales call & Visit frequency)
• Delivering customer-centric activities in coordination with direct manger.
• Organizing audio-visual activities for healthcare providers as per business need in coordination with direct manager.
• Maintains records system; daily reports, customer profile & marketing feedback reports.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
• Regularly attending company meetings as per direct manager instruction.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals.
• Monitoring competitor’s sales and marketing activities and reporting all report to direct manager.
• Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
• Submitting daily & monthly to direct manager as per country reporting system.
• Effective use of company promotional tools, FMS (Free medical sample) and service to achieve assigned target.
• Ongoing prospecting for new business opportunities.
• Build desired skills, knowledge and attitude in coordination with direct coach.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: petrol allowance + commission
• Salary: 5 – 7k AED
• Minimum 3 years Experience
• Bilingual with experience in Medical, pharma, medical equipment.
• Must have Driving license+ own car , fuel allowances will be provided.
• Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or related science.
• English and Arabic is necessary
• Listening and persuasive skills
• Ambitious, dynamic & team player.
• Persistence, dedicated and self – motivated.
• Excellent Time & territory management skills.
• Willing to learn.
• Positive mind-set.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.