Job description / Role
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide timely, safe and efficient product related information and assistance to our customers (patients, Sales Reps, medical professionals, etc.) regarding the use of Medtronic Diabetes products. Resolve technical support for customers by troubleshooting, capturing and following-up on Product Observations and Interactions. Exceed customer expectations when resolving inquiries/requests.
MAIN JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Therapy and Product Knowledge
• Using proficient disease and therapy knowledge to support customers
• Deliver safe and reliable customer service and product oriented technical support for Medtronic Diabetes customers.
• Act on training and coaching to ensure up to date product and system knowledge is maintained to meet our expected quality standards and set operational targets
• Respond to inquiries from customers concerning product operation, troubleshooting, specifications, warranty, and parts/accessories.
• Ensure on or above-target compliance with call quality standards
• Manage time effectively by prioritizing calls, follow-up and administrative tasks to achieve team and individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Demonstrate empathy, patience and resilience while safely assisting customers
Troubleshooting & Quality Management
• Effectively communicate with customers to resolve issues and answer questions according to department protocols and requirements
• Accurately and consistently document customer feedback and troubleshooting completed
• Ensure support and solutions provided are aligned with Department and Standard Operating Procedures
• Coordinate return flow for all Diabetes products for quality analysis and ensure courier procedure flow.
• Understand, comply with Medtronic policies and serve as an ambassador for Medtronic with internal/external stakeholders
• Active and effective communication with customers, to record and present clear and concise information in a timely manner - both verbally and written
• Perceive, understand, and manage emotions and feelings to connect empathically to sense and anticipate customer needs
• Ability to handle high stress environment and multiple tasks.
• Frame problems as opportunities when evaluating solutions provide excellent solutions and services to customers
• Engage in self-development, including participation in continuing education programs/sessions to remain abreast of product knowledge (both existing and new products).
• Available to work during ordinary working hours & on-call outside of business hours.
• The agent is supposed to sign a confidentiality agreement whereby Medtronic info should not be communicated to any other party
Job Effectiveness Related Tasks
• Active and effective communication with customers, placing the right order and follow up on it.
• Conduct customer surveys when asked to and if the regulations of the country permits
• Validate patients IB info in the system
• Follow up with the patient when any product related start up program applied
• Effective Documentations and statistics
• Deliver marketing messages and offers available/conduct campaigns in DTC markets.
• Mastering any requested field actions or recalls
• Medical background or any related scientific background is a must.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a related work experience.
• Can communicate in both languages, English and Arabic.
About the Company
Marcom provides integrated marketing communications services, event management & planning and marketing consultancy pioneering its practice in 1999. Since its 1st day Marcom started serving mega international clients successfully, managing their direct marketing activities and building their potential business customer database. Today, Marcom is a leading provider of its field in Saudi Arabia.
Over the past decade, we have set the base for this industry for both local & international clients by exceeding expectations & enhancing their presence in the Saudi market.
Customer Support Representative
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company
Client Support Executive
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Representative