Job description / Role
The Production Executive creates a link between Client Servicing Department, printing Suppliers and posting Teams.
Using graphics software, he develops production of designs in accordance with site condition, coordinates with external vendors to ensure deadlines for printing orders are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
The Production Executive must be:
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken; other languages (Arabic, French, Thai) are a plus but not mandatory.
• Able to display evidence of a technical background
• Able to visit sites for verification of artworks size
• Able to check quality and dimensions of printed materials
Evidence of the following is also desirable:
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
• Accuracy and attention to details
AED 6000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 3 year experience as Production Executive/Graphic Designer in Outdoor Media or Signage Company
• Skilled in printing files preparation
• Extensive knowledge of materials and technical specifications related to printing process
• Highly proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Other software (AutoCAD, Corel Draw) are an advantage
• Degree in Graphic Design is advantageous although other Arts and Design subjects will be accepted
• Familiar with price determination
• Familiar with databases management
• Driving license is an advantage
About the Company
2017 Key Figures for JCDecaux
- 2017 revenue: €3,472m
- JCDecaux is listed on the Eurolist of Euronext Paris and is part of the Euronext 100 and Euronext Family Business indexes
- JCDecaux is part of the FTSE4Good and Dow Jones Sustainability Europe indexes
- NO. 1 worldwide in street furniture (559,070 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 worldwide in transport advertising with more than 220 airports and 260 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (354,680 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in Europe for billboards (169,860 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Europe (721,130 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Asia-Pacific (219,310 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Latin America (70,680 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in Africa (29,820 advertising panels)
- NO. 1 in outdoor advertising in the Middle-East (16,230 advertising panels)
- Leader in self-service bike rental scheme: pioneer in eco-friendly mobility
- 1,117,890 advertising panels in more than 75 countries
- Present in 4,280 cities with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Daily audience: more than 410 million people
- 13,030 employees
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital