Job description / Role
Collect daily production data capturing for the generation of all production reports in terms of production volumes, materials usage and each line performance as well as operate & maintain the production equipment of the plant to achieve the shift targets with good quality.
- Plan Packaging and raw materials usage in production process as per D& OP plan
- Control all production related consumables parts through their record keeping
- Carry Out the input of production raw data to transfer that to oracle system for the purpose of generation and distribution of production reports on the daily basis
- Assist with other production duties as per supervisor’s or engineer’s request
- Operate and Maintain the filling, packing & labelling machines in the respective shifts to achieve the targets
- Monitor and carry out appropriate adjustments to key production / process parameters to ensure product integrity is maintained and quality output is achieved
- Carry Out the preventive and corrective maintenance to keep the machine in good condition and ensure the availability of production equipment all the time.
- Carry Out product changeovers for different sizes, set ups & operate the machines to confirm the accuracy of the settings and parameters to ensure trouble free operation.
- Record the finished goods production and the raw materials consumption during the shift and update in the ERP System to ensure precise data & facilitating accuracy in reports.
- Keep the machines and department area always clean, neat, hygienic and tidy to maintain the image of the company at high standards
- Ensure always the operational and personnel safety in order to have a safe working environment.
- Monitor and control the machine wastages to achieve the maximum yield of the raw material.
Secondary level with technical knowledge , with diploma /ITI- Mech / Elect
Secondary level with technical certificate
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.