Job description / Role
Designation: Production Engineer
Experience: Minimum 8 years
Qualification: Mechanical/Industrial/Production/Electrical Engineer
Candidate should have fabrication/machining experience and handled a team of 50-80 members.
• To manage the flow of production through all areas
• To ensure product is delivered on time without the need for overtime and at minimum cost
• To ensure that employee resources are deployed to best effect
• To ensure that all targets and KPI’s are met
• Identify labor cost savings as part of ongoing improvements/lean initiatives
• Identify material cost savings as part of ongoing improvements/lean initiatives
• Improve production output as part of ongoing improvements/lean initiatives
• To set-up lines, machines and facilities as required by additional orders
• Productivity improvements
• Material control and smooth flow of production
• Cost savings in line with targets
AED 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Improvement of skill level and performance of employees
• Adherence with Quality Standards
• Adhere to PBG’s HSE Policy
• Effective use of skills and knowledge to promote Quality, H&S and Environmental Management System.
• Always set a personal example by using the correct personal protective clothing/equipment and following all HSE requirements and procedures.
• Reprimand and take necessary remedial action against any employee for failing to discharge their HSE responsibilities.
• Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with HSE rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
If aware of any unsafe practice or unsafe condition, or if in any doubt about the HSE of any situation, consult the QHSE Manager.
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Engineer - Finishing
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|
Senior Planner (Production)
|Ras Al Khaimah||28 Dec|
Junior Mechanical Technician