Job description / Role
• Our client is looking to hire a Production Manager.
• They are looking for someone who will organize, control and monitor the flow of printed materials, check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, oversee the work of staff in the department, monitor the quality of the product and ensure deadlines are met.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in offset printing
• Experience in identifying and selecting appropriate options for binding, inks, paper, varnishes, and special printing processes
• Has wrote effective creative briefs and print specs that reflect client goals, printing requirements, scheduling and budget constraints
• Experience in selecting and negotiating with vendors to agree on best price, quality, and due date
• Sending requests for estimates to printers and follow up
• Has created and managed print production schedules
• Experience reviewing, negotiating, and approving final invoices for payment
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions