Job description / Role
• Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
• Estimate costs and prepare budgets
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
• Monitor production to resolve issues
• Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
• Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
• Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
• Ensure output meets quality standards
• Enforce health and safety precautions
• Report to upper management
AED 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 2 years as a Production Manager or Assistant Production Manager
• Must have experience with a Food manufacturing company
• Deep knowledge of production management
• Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
• Experience in reporting on key production metrics
• Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
• Outstanding communication ability
• Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
• Attention to detail
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.