Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
One of our Clients, a leading Emarati luxury fashion brand is looking to hire for their Abu Dhabi Branch:
- Responsible for analyzing and directing production activities from inception to delivery stages and improve the operational system processes and policies in support of organizations mission, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- A large part of the job is dealing with people management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong team management skills centered on effective supervision, training & motivation based on research and evaluation.
- Overseeing implementation of Standard Operating Procedures on the Production Floor and Training the workman on same.
- Managing the team of Plus Skilled Workers.
- Organizing and managing all production departments (Designs, Sampling, Cutting, Stitching, Pressing, Packing and final Dispatch).
- Plan the Factory Production according to the capacity budget.
- Production Planning from Fabric stage to Shipment of the styles and to conduct pre and post production quality control check.
- Looking after job works such as Hand Embroidery, Juki Tailoring Machine, Arey machine, Machine embroidery, Laser Cut and taking effective decisions.
- Coordinate with Store staff about customer`s orders and alterations also with designers for new collections.
- Ensure that Production is cost effective and delivery should be on time.
- Ensure full coordination with design department and with other factory divisions.
- Take corrective actions and giving feedback to concerned departments on finishing findings.
- Conduct training of new employees within the team as per ISO requirements and ensures documentation of the training.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration / Production Planning or Operations Management (Preferred)
- Diploma in Illustration & Designing will be an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Should have experience in handing a team of fashion designers and the sampling team.
- Should have excellent people management skills
- Strong leadership skills for motivating & developing team.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Production planning/scheduling
- Inventory management
- The job holder should have a minimum of 8 years of experience in production planning at managerial level.
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Production Manager / Factory Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
Nestle Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)