Job description / Role
Our company is currently looking for Production manger with below description
• Work Creatively on Product Development and provide technical guidance where needed
• Manage all stages of the jewelry production from product designing, manufacturing, and development through to quality control
• capable of taking project details from drawings through to completion including ordering materials, producing cutting lists, molding ,assembly, finishing and wrapping.
• Monitoring time , workload and providing solutions to ensure targets are met any risks are mitigated.
• Manage the workshops, labors, and the quality of their outputs, offering feedback where required and continually encouraging improvements.
• Effectively communicate tasks and requirements to an assigned team of workshop staff.
• Determining strategies to reduce production cost and inventory liability
• Work closely with sales team to co-manage inventory, replenishing and fulfillment
• Capable to handle large orders daily and manage all aspects of re-ordering inventory
• Ensures the execution of Environmental, Health and Safety procedures within assigned area
• Efficiently be able to work on multiple jobs/tasks simultaneously
• Min. 5 Years of High-End Fine Jewelry designing and Production experience
• Great knowledge of diamonds and gold is a must
• Fluent English speaker
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Project management and production management experience
• Attentive to detail
• Eye for design, proportion, and wearability
• Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small but fast-paced environment
About the Company
A Leading Enterprise in the Middle East.
|Ras Al Khaimah||25 Apr|
Ignite Search & Selection
Production Planning Engineer
Excelsior Group ME
Production Engineer - Masters Degree Educated
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|