Job description / Role
We are looking to hire Production manager assistant to work for a young and fast growing and developing Luxury Womenswear Fashion brand.
The role is focused in Production & Product Developing shadowing Production Manager and helping her with the daily activities, such as:
- Sourcing fabrics and all raw materials (helping to) for the new collections
- Making sure atelier is fully equipped and collecting order for threads all accessories and either ordering the same or transmitting info to the concerned person
- Scheduling with the agency model/s for new collections and production fittings
- Following up with the finance department whether suppliers' invoices were paid and making sure supplier have sent orders in timely manner
- Following up all shipments with the assigned couriers
- Helping to work on the pricing of collections, sales book
- Assisting with research for new products’ developments
- Communicating with factories for production matters
- Communicating patterns, garments and other majors between creative team and any external party (productions, showrooms, PR agencies)
- We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic person to join our team and bring the fresh energy into real life experience.
- The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of high fashion industry international standards and is a junior employee or a fresh graduate of the Fashion/Design/Manufacturing college/university/school/courses and would be able to adopt to a very fast-paced environment, last-minute changes and would be able to handle the stress and is ready to work hard for an amazing opportunity in multinational environment of the luxury fashion company in Dubai.
- The remuneration will depend on candidate's suitability and experience
About the Company
A leading contemporary luxury fashion brand in the UAE.