This position is closed or expired.
See other Production Manager jobs in UAE
Our client, a highly reputable Construction Company is looking for a Production Manager to be based in Musaffah, Abu Dhabi.
A Production Manager is involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. Ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently and organizing production schedules, assessing project and resource requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Estimate Man hour required based on Time on Motion actual time process for each product.
- Preparing KPI monthly wises to see which area need to improve and where so can maintain smoothly flow line in production
- Implement a proper planning based in our actual capacity and manage it in timely manner so that, it will be in line with scheduling submitted to the client.
- Observe all ongoing and outgoing process for any constraint factors that impede the smooth production
- Preparing production reports based on man hours and material availability to see either we have to increase resources.
- Ensure plans are realistic, achievable and are measured based on actual data like capacity plans, material flow and customer requirements.
- Increasing a customer satisfaction by increasing on time delivery percentage & quality of goods out.
- Daily observing the work orders that issuing from Technical Department to strive conduct the expectation like wrong on the cutting list or material missing.
- Coordinating with project and installation teams for any technical issues.
- Work in conjunction with project management and the team members within cost and schedule.
- Strong knowledge about risk management and how to recover the lost in schedule delay, financial loses, increasing productivity of resources, create accessibility ideas in operations, etc.
- Periodic revision for time & motion study to see the actual capacity achievements and improves the bottleneck if required.
- Creation of technical ideas on shop floor in order to increase the productivity and utilizes the process accurately.
- Create motivations idea for the human resources In order to encourage them and discuss them with top managements for approval.
- Redesign and allocate machines process flow on shop floor to find suitable place for each machine in order to maintain the smoothly flow production line with lowest lead time.
- Support the HR for evaluation of the employees working within the team in order to reallocate or reconsider the job description for the production staff.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 6 to 8 years experience in Aluminium Fabrication Field
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.