Job description / Role
• The Manager will adhere with the cGMP principles and to maintain them in an effective manner.
• The Manager will be responsible to ensure smooth operation of the production line and manage the operator’s performance optimally.
• Ensure complete compliance to the Company’s Safety, Health and Environment policies and standards.
• Manage the manufacturing operations and lead production process improvements daily.
• Will be able to perform routine machine checks related to the plant.
• Ensure manufacturing and processing staff wear appropriate sanitary and protective gear to ensure health and safety
• Monitor every aspect of production to ensure compliance with established procedures and standards
• Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to ensure smooth work operations
• Responsible to initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures in the plant in alignment with Plant policies.
• The role holder should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
• The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
• Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
• Arranges raw/production materials as per the material issue voucher.
• Ensures that the Production process is as per the standard procedures & defined systems.
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
• Checks hygiene & GMP standards in the area.
• Implement ISO standards.
• Performs operations according to the (MFM/MPI)
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering, food production, or relevant field
• Experience of minimum 3-5 years in Food Production industry
• Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations guidelines excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
• Good knowledge in cGMP, GDP & regulatory guidelines i.e. ISO is a plus
• Good knowledge about Production SOPs.
• UAE driving license is mandatory.
About the Company
Focusing on the platform built around the whole camel industry chain, we are committed to creating a new camel value.
Committed to creating a new value for camels.
Based on the concept of "making good use of camel resources and serving the human society", Royal Camel Group, relying on its technology innovation strategy and international strategy to drive the rapid development of its business, has become a leading Chinese enterprise in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Plant Manager/Production Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Factory Manager (Food & Beverage)
Middle East Executive
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|