Job description / Role
This is an excellent and unique opportunity to join one of the largest retailer and distribution clients in the GCC region.
The role is Production & New Product Development Manager, overseeing production for mobile phone customization which could include gold plating, spray painting, UV printing, Die cutting, CNC & application of customization services.
Reporting to the General Manager, the main function of the role is setting up production processes for new products & mass production implementation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing new products as per business requirements
• Industrializing production process for new products
• Setting up new production facilities & qualifying for mass production
• Team building & management
• Production planning & control
• Inventory control
• Supplier quality management
• 10+ years in Production and Manufacturing environment
• Strong experience in Consumer Electronics and Accessories
• Knowledge of Research and Development
• PMP qualification is preferable including experience in Lean Manufacturing
• BTech qualification preferably in a Mechanical Discipline
About the Company
The Recruitment Tree is an independently owned search and selection consultancy based in the North East with offices in the Middle East.
We are experts in our specialist sectors and have access to the highest calibre candidates due to our strong long term relationships and unrivaled market knowledge. Our friendly and supportive consultants work tirelessly to meet your needs by building meaningful, long-term relationships who understand your business requirements.
If you are looking for a job, our knowledgeable consultants are up to date and well informed about the current job market and how best to find you a job you are most suited to. We will dedicate time in understanding your needs, getting to know you, and finding you the right job.
At The Recruitment Tree we strive to enable our candidates to walk away having found their perfect role, and our clients to walk away having added value to their business with their most important asset, their people.