Job description / Role
• Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
• Schedule shift according to production needs
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Keep paperwork organized
• Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
AED 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as production planner in a Food Manufacturing company
• Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication abilities
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.