Job description / Role
Our Prestigious Air Conditioning Company located in UAE is looking to hire a Production Planning Engineer. The candidate needs to have a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in the HVAC manufacturing Production planning. The candidate is required to have extensive experience in preparing accurate production plans in a timely manner.
To ensure an effective and efficient plan, issues, and controls production schedule to meet customer requirements while minimizing cycle times and effectively utilizing available resources.
Main Performance Areas:
Duties, Responsibilities & Authorities
* Monitor Status of Orders, SLA check, monitor Processing SLAs, weekly Mfg. Equip Backlog Analysis and delivery dates check / modify w.r.t processing delays
* Master planning for Production - Output of weekly EP run for new orders released from OPT for materials checking and actions to be taken for Alternatives / Mode of shipment based on SO del date in coordination with material planners. RCCP to be done for all jobs.
* Review modification requests and Approve based on risks associated which should be resolved.
* Review production status with production planning for the planned orders.
* Inspection Jobs - Approving Requests, Tracking & follow-up.
* Follow-up and communicate with Sales & KSA Factory for KSA Sales Orders
* Prepares Weekly Backlog report and status of orders reports, Weekly report on Mfg units value plan and asses with monthly Organization target. (Business Unit-Week wise / Month wise/ Product wise), & Weekly report on processing delays of predecessor departments.
* Any other tasks to be given by the Superior.
QHSE & Excellence Standards:
* Comply with the Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental standards and respective QHSE policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Commitment to deliver effective service to all parties dealing with them.
* Assure the achievements of department's objectives and relevant KPIs.
* Comply with the Customer Satisfaction (ISO 10000, 10001,10002, 10003 & 10004)
* Understand and Comply with Company QHSE Policy
* Assure to achieve company objectives.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial/Mechanical) or equivalent.
* Added studies and trainings in Supply Chain Management is an advantage
* Vast knowledge and understanding of HVAC manufacturing (Planning module/process).
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Proficient in company ERP applications system (Oracle, BAAN, etc.).
* Minimum 3-5 years production management experience in HVAC Manufacturing industry or related field.
* Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal (Arabic is an added advantage).
* More than 1-year experience in Supply Chain, Order Management or Material Planning.
* Thorough knowledge in data collection and analysis methods
* Team player with good leadership and analytical skills
* Problem solving
* Result Oriented
* Planning & Organizing
* Team Work
* Communication and Building Relations
* Analytical Thinking
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Production Engineer - Masters Degree Educated
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services