Job description / Role
My client an international retail and branding consultancy is seeking a Production Project Manager - you will have strong Printing and POS experience within the luxury retail brands sector.
• Min 7-10 years of experience in Production management or similar role at Client, Agency or Print/POS Company.
• Detailed track record of successful production and purchasing experience in a manufacturing company, Client or agency environment.
• Experience working with suppliers to negotiate job costs and production schedules.
• Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
• Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|