Job description / Role
• To supervise the fabrication, installation and dismantlement of exhibition stands, custom displays, archways, outdoor and indoor structures, and interior fit-outs, themed environments and brand activations throughout the UAE.
• You will be given the opportunity to flex your Production skills and experience to help manage and drive the business’s high-end production facility in Mussafah, Abu Dhabi.
• Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be supported by a great and production team that are already very well respected throughout the industry.
• Ability to review designs, drawings and work closely with the design department to ensure production objectives are met
• Planning resources and briefing the carpentry team
• Monitor budget for each project and seeking approvals from the finance team. Including purchasing new materials, use of in-house materials, logistics and manpower
• Monitoring and adhering to project budgets and implementing tactics to save money
• Make production schedule based on factory capacity and following-up production schedules during the process
• Coordinate between client servicing department and production team to ensure timely delivery of project
• Monitor day-to-day factory production procedures, team allocation, store material availability, labours attendance, overtime approvals etc
• Coordinate between in-house production team and subcontractors during third party production involvement
• Preplanning and developing installation and dismantlement plans to ensure smooth delivery of projects
• Determine the human resources required for projects
• Determining material resources required for projects
• Making sure standards are enforced and executed by the production team
• Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
• Monitor and review the performance of staff and conflict resolution
• Implement the highest level of health and safety
• Deliver any required production training to enhance production standards
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously when required but also collaboratively and effectively within and across teams and offices
• A minimum of 6 - 8 years in Exhibition Stands, Fit-outs and Outdoor Structures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills
• Strong trafficking and project management skills
• HSE and working from heights certifications a plus
• Valid UAE Driving License a plus
About the Company
Calcium is the brainchild of a young team of ad people with extensive multinational Ad agency experience. Drawing from a wealth of disciplines, they've put their talent to work towards developing dynamic formulas for leading brands and others that ultimately have the potential of becoming household names and market leaders.
Enjoying a high degree of market insight and local culture, our main objective is to build and fortify brands through strategic thinking while always in tune with a mix of global advertising trends. We do this through translating our client's objectives into a comprehensive set of creative and effective communication mediums that carry clear and creative messages according to specific market and consumer needs.
Production Supervisor (Wide-Format Digital Printing)
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Production Engineer (EPS Molding & Expansion)
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
Plant Manager/Production Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services