Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a young graduate with a degree in Industrial Engineering or any other in similar fields to join our trainee programme in our concrete blocks manufacturing company in Ras Al Khaimah. The job holder is expected to start as a trainee and progress through a well developed training programme to build a career in the company.
- Candidate must hold a degree in Industrial Engineering from a reputed and accredited university with above average GPA.
- Passion for Industrial and Manufacturing process
- Excellent Verbal and Numeral comprehension abilities
- Excellent English (and preferably Arabic) written and spoken Skills
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.
Estimation Engineer (Mechanical)
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jul|
Mechanical Design Engineer(Technology Company)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
Technician / Associate Engineer HVAC
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jul|
Mechanical Foremen (Ducting, Plumbing, Insulation)
A&P Group of Companies