Job description / Role
This role is LIVE, we are screening, interviewing and our client is moving ahead with their recruitment process.
We are currently looking for a corporate professional services recruiting assistant to join our clients team in their Dubai offices.
As a dynamic and driven Recruiting Assistant you will support the lateral hiring recruiting efforts for the Middle East. You will play an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty, regardless of the outcome of their application. You will be responsible for scheduling interviews and corresponding with senior candidates and managing all logistics associated with the interviews, maintaining the recruiting database and assisting with screening CVs. This may then grow to managing empaneled headhunters and reporting. There will be the opportunity to work on some projects related to lateral hiring as well as recruiting overall.
• Planning, organising and scheduling a high volume of meetings
• Time management and strong attention to detail, particularly when working under pressure
• Thinking creatively and looking ahead at what needs to be done
• Adapting quickly to new circumstances and priorities
• Proactive with the eagerness to seek opportunities to assist others.
• Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
• Ability to demonstrate a professional approach and maintain integrity at all times
Experience and Qualifications
• A relevant bachelor's degree plus 4 years in house recruiting support and talent acquisition experience in experienced hiring at a multinational professional services firm
• Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
HR Operations Assistant
Talent Acquisition Specialist
HR Officer (Recruitment) for a Leading Fmcg Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE