Job description / Role
Working closely with the People Director and a team of HR Managers to analyze workforce data and generate meaningful business insights, and play an important role in analyzing and providing data for strategic workforce planning and talent analytics.
• Collaborating with functional areas to standardize new and maintain existing shared data elements, and to establish consistent data definitions.
• Developing, managing and growing an organizational data library and data dictionary that facilitates stakeholder to strategic information and their understanding of the underlying data.
• Managing a centralized HR reporting center for standard monthly, quarterly, annual or organizational reports in alignment with leadership priorities.
• Managing stakeholder relationships and ensuring evolving HR data needs are met by providing recommendations and trending reports.
• Maintaining a live projection of how the staff pyramid will develop over the next 5 years, per location, constantly updating this with new data points as they become available.
• Identifying trends and significant variations in HR data, develop hypotheses regarding the underlying drivers, and then conducting further analysis to prove/disprove the hypotheses.
• Analyzing effectiveness and efficiency of people processes and policies e.g. effectiveness of various recruiting channels, mobility programs and education policies.
• Analyzing external data, e.g. key talent sources for our main competitors and identify new data sources and methods to improve data mining and analysis.
• Developing data awareness and data management skills development programs
• Producing executive-quality quantitative analyses and interactive dashboards to enable senior stakeholders to spotlight patterns, trends, and formulate hypotheses.
• Being the linking pin with functions outside of HR, such as Finance (budgeting, planning & reporting) and ensure alignment of strategy and budget implications.
• Recognizing risks and opportunities and perform supporting analysis to recommend actions to manage risk or take advantage of opportunities.
• Collaborating with and supporting HR leadership to develop a standard set of KPIs across HR to measure the success of HR programs, service levels, core business metrics, advanced analytics and data audits / variance reporting.
• Engaging with stakeholders and senior leaders to understand their needs, priorities, and action on feedback to design regular and ad hoc reports to support the divisional priorities across learning, diversity and talent.
The candidate we are looking for will have:
• Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• A corporate professional services employment background
• Advanced Microsoft Office skils particularly in Excel
• An undergraduate degree Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics or Mathematics.
• Minimum 4 years of HR experience at a professional services firm.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience developing reporting solutions in Business Intelligence tools (eg. Alteryx, Tableau) and working with database management systems.
• Experience in data governance practices.
• Experience implementing and using data management tools.
• Demonstrates ability to create a powerful and compelling vision, show enthusiasm, innovation, excitement, and passion for challenging organizational goals.
• Problem solving and oral/written/presentation skills to deliver informative presentations and reports on HR programs for leaders and staff.
• Strategic thinking and foresight in weighing various options and opportunities for long-term planning.
• Negotiation skills to resolve conflicting priorities and to facilitate collaborative approaches.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|