Job description / Role
This role is currently on hold, we are still accepting CV's and screening applicants but our client isn't conducting interviews this week.
The Learning and Development (L&D) Team delivers a world-class learning experience that accelerates people's development, deepens their sense of belonging, and unlocks their potential to impact the firm, clients, and the world. The team supports the development of non-Managing Director and Partner core and expert and business services team members. As the Learning & Development Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in supporting all of the Middle East L&D team with the planning, administration, and execution – including onsite support – of all of the Middle East training events. This role will focus primarily on the Business Services Team, however, team members are expected to collaborate across teams and Business Service needs and activities.
As part of the role, you will be:
• Working directly with the L&D manager and L&D team on local enhancements including the simplification agenda, curriculum design and execution
• Liaising across the broader HR function to identify training requirements, ensure their effectiveness, and collaborate across projects
• Running the operations (management of local trainings, trainer cadre, ad-hoc requests, registration and cancellations)
• Tracking, analysing, and preparing reports related to execution, attendance, and effectiveness of the respective offerings
The candidate we are looking for will have proven experience in:
• Learning and development curriculum design, writing learning content and execution in a corporate office environment
• Maintaining existing local training materials and developing content for new programs
• Mailing, collecting and analysing feedback requests and feedback on training events
• Managing invoices, monthly budget controlling and coordinating with interfaces in addition to capturing and tracking of budget deviations
• Planning the training budget and the annual training calendar.
• Reports and analysis for Training: data entry and updates, data preparation and reporting in Excel and Power Point
• Using initiative and thinking on your feet
• Performing effectively under pressure and in changing situations with poise, tact, and patience
• Building effective relationships across functions, geographies and staff levels
• Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• 4 + years corporate professional services employment background in L&D
• Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
• Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to use data based systems and report running
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and high attention to detail
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Learning & Capability Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Irwin & Dow
Black & Grey HR
Organisational Development and Learning Manager
Swisslinx Middle East