Job description / Role
As a dynamic and driven Recruiting Coordinator you will support the lateral hiring team in the targeted recruiting of outstanding candidates with industry and consulting experience (Experienced Hires) for Middle East.
- You will play an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty, regardless of the outcome of their application. You will independently conduct your own candidate searches using your active-sourcing competences as well as work closely with chosen headhunters.
- You will consistently support our internal practice areas on all questions related to recruiting. Also as the main contact person for candidates, you'll guide them throughout the entire recruiting process.
- With your creative, innovative ideas, you'll develop strategies and concepts to continuously improve experienced hiring. There will also be the opportunity to work on some projects related to lateral hiring as well as recruiting overall.
- Partnering with internal senior stakeholders and other recruiters to define the best sourcing strategy for each position.
- Identifying creative ways to find relevant talent pools through the proactive search of active and passive candidates via direct sourcing, job postings, web sourcing, talent mapping, headhunters, association memberships, employees’ referrals and networking.
- Managing the candidate pipeline, ensuring efficient management of the entire recruiting process.
- Data analysis and steering sourcing efforts by regular reporting and analysis.
- Supporting in relevant projects related to talent acquisition and beyond.
- Time management and strong attention to detail, particularly when working under pressure.
- Adapting quickly to new circumstances and priorities.
- Proactive with the eagerness to seek opportunities to assist others.
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach and maintain integrity at all times
- A relevant bachelor's degree plus minimum 4 years talent acquisition experience but 5-6 years of total work experience, preferably at a professional services firm with proven success in managing several international search projects in parallel across levels and markets utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools and tactics.
- Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
- Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
HR Admin & Assistant
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Regional HR Generalist
Irwin & Dow
Senior HR Generalist & TA Specialist
A Leading Private Company in UAE