Job description / Role
Research and Analysis Manager for an International Management Consultancy Firm, Dubai
Responsible for providing in-depth functional (industry) research and analysis services to client and proposal teams in the financial services and healthcare sectors. Manages key relationships with the practices’ leads setting annual research plan by discussing upcoming project and marketing needs. Acts as project coordinator and liaises on all project requests, scheduling the work of each team member on short and long-term basis.Support building knowledge management and thought leadership pieces. Continuously assess the return on investment of databases and identify new opportunities for improvement.
• Involved in planning the research aspects of projects taken from start to finish
• Monitor all projects and ensure the correct analyses methods are used throughout, particularly at the start and if there are any changes to scope.
• Liaise with the Research Director, and implement department strategies
• Ensure client satisfaction and repeat business and nurture solid relationships with practice members.
• Create knowledge assets from project deliverables
• Codify knowledge and contribute to knowledge repository
Research & Analytics
• Expert - very strong research capabilities and experience, with deep functional (industry) knowledge
• Manages the entire lifecycle of multiple research projects in a fast-paced environment
• Serves as a delivery partner across client projects and proposals
• Serves as embedded team member on engagements to support on select streams by taking full ownership of data needs
• Demonstrates strong managerial capabilities.
• Ability to manage teams in projects and lead practice discussions around needs.
• Delivers on research service menu, including benchmarking, company profiling and financial analysis, industry and market and current awareness
• Supports on client proposals and marketing materials by leveraging access to data and industry information from external sources to develop client ready analyses and documents
• Develops strong relationships with leading market research firms to leverage experts and run interviews for analysis
• Acts as a project coordinator to work with other researchers and resources throughout the firm’s global network for integrated approach to research
• Supports with the development of the departments information budget for key industry sources and materials
• Builds digital tools to support client staff team work efficiently and extract relevant trends and insights
• Coaches and develops junior staff to acquire/improve their primary skills, research effort, synthesis and development of final deliverable
• University Degree required. Advanced Degree in a business-related discipline preferred
• Significant personal presence, enabling successful interaction directly with senior consultants, clients, and knowledge professionals
• Expert - very deep functional (financial industry and or healthcare) knowledge
• Well-articulated and presented
• Proactive, self-starter
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong organisational skills and attention to details
• Ability to analyse, interpret and identify trends from various data sets (structured and unstructured data)
• Ability to manage multiple data projects at a time
• Positive, lively can-do attitude. A quick learner with the energy and enthusiasm to take action and get things done
• Advanced Excel, pivot tables, quantitative data analysis and statistical, financial data modeling skills.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Finance Manager
Senior Market Researcher
Market-i Research Services
Data Analytics Manager
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Investment Financial Analyst