Job description / Role
Job Description for the position of Deputy Facility Manager
• You will report directly to the Chairman and General Manager.
• You will also be required to perform any other duties, as deemed necessary by the Chairman or his nominees.
• Below are your job descriptions that consist of and not limited to:
• You will manage and lead a group of building services executives in Facility Management Team.
• You will ensure that all Mechanical, Electrical and associated systems are operating optimally, implement best practices for maintenance, monitoring of maintenance contractors, conduct system audits and ensure that statutory permits are up to date.
• You are required to track the life cycle of requirements, monitor and upgrade electrical and chilled water supplies when the need arises, prepare and estimate the annual operation budget, forecast utility cost, computer service and maintain charges payable by villa owners, study refurbishment plans and manager the procurement of works and services.
• You will conduct research, devise and test energy savings plan for the properties and provide Mechanical and Electrical consultations.
• You are also required to draft reports and make presentations to management for approval on facilities related issues.
• You will ensure that all project infrastructure/ utilities work on their optimal levels, are well maintained and proper monitoring as carried at all times.
• Proper maintenance schedule is essential and you will plan maintenance works accordingly.
• Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities related to your job as deemed and required by the company.
• Degree Engineering
• Facility Management Experience (Hard & Soft) Tasks
• Good Communication
• Experience: 5 to 10 Years Facility Administration, Facility Management maintenance, budget forecast infrastructure.
• Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
• Functional Area: Administration
About the Company
A conglomerate of commercial companies that was initially founded in the early 70’s by its Chairman H.E. Salem Ahmad Abdullah Almoosa in the emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Today it is one of the leading UAE’s most prominent business houses and companies.
Salem Ahmad Almoosa Enterprises is involved in various fields of operations including: Mega Real-Estate Projects Developments, Contracting & Civil Engineering, Travel & Tourism, International Cargo, Logistics, General Transportation and Heavy Plants Hire, Manufacturing of Reinforced Plastic, Concrete, Gypsum and Fibrous Gypsum, Supplying & Applying of Special Exterior Texture Coatings, Oil Protection, General Trading and Distribution of Electrical Appliances, Marketing & Advertising, Real Estate, Building Maintenance, Oil & Gas related services, Management Training and many more.
All the companies working under its umbrella operate with a global emphasis through association with international business houses – by sponsoring their regional branch office, representative office, liaison office, being their general sales agents, entering with them into a joint venture or maintaining other forms of contractual relationships that lead to a win-win situation.
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Director of Facilities Management - Retail
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Senior Facilities Manager (Remote Site)
CSG Global Talent
|Abu Dhabi||4 Aug|
Director of Maintenance Services
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jun|
Operations Director - Facilities