Job description / Role
The University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD) invites applications from appropriately qualified candidates to fill the following position, which is available for immediate appointment.
Program Coordinator - EDC:
The Program Coordinator is the link between the EDC and its customers for whom the EDC develops and delivers short training courses, executive development programs and other professional services.
• Communicates with and receives communications (emails, phone calls, letters, visits) from corporate and government sector clients of the EDC
• Schedules the EDC’s courses and programs to meet customers’ requirements and obtains the Vice Chancellor’s approval of theses schedules
• Organizes and prepares materials that will be used in course/program delivery to the EDC’s clients
• Participates with the Vice Chancellor in visits and meetings with clients and keeps records of these events
• Manages and updates content on the EDC’s website
• Invoices and follows up with clients regarding payments due to the EDC
• Prepares certificates of completion for participants in the EDC’s programs and courses
• Liaises with faculty members and external consultants who are engaged to deliver the EDC’s programs and services
• Organizes the operations of the EDC and prepares all required reports including budgets
• Carries out the Vice Chancellor’s instructions to maintain the EDC’s orderly, efficient operation
• MBA or other master’s degree (Bachelor’s degree depending on experience) from a recognized (preferably Western) university.
• Minimum of 3 years in a similar position or a in a marketing/customer relations position with a track record of effectiveness.
Other Required Skills:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
• Excellent marketing and CRM skills
• Excellent organization and business management skills
• Dynamic, energetic, pro-active with drive and self-initiative
• Experience / ability to manage website content (with technical support by IT personnel as needed)
• Ability to work under pressure
About the Company
The University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD) was established in the UAE in 2017 as a private, independent institution of higher learning, located at Dubai Investments House, Dubai Investments Park (DIP). Licensed by the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the United Arab Emirates, UOBD opened its doors in September 2018. The academic programs offered by UOBD in the different disciplines are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the MOE; new programs are under review for Initial Accreditation by the CAA. UOBD enjoys the support of Dubai Investments PJSC and builds on the long-standing reputation and legacy of the University of Balamand in Lebanon (UOB). UOBD operates as an independent institution in the UAE under an exclusive license from UOB to use the name and intellectual property of UOB. UOBD follows the North American model in the design of its programs and curricula and in its organizational setup. UOBD’s educational philosophy is based on the liberal education model, which aims to provide students with a transformative, holistic learning experience that enables them to achieve professional success, realize their personal aspirations and contribute to the advancement of society and humankind.
Team Admin / Office Manager
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Administration Coordinator - Recruitment Project
Manpower Middle East
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)