Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client to source a Program Coordinator - Operations. Our client is a prominent financial company in the UAE.
As a Program Coordinator - Operations based in Dubai, this role will be reporting to the Director of Operations and Service Excellence and will be responsible for undertaking a variety of administrative and program management tasks, help in planning programs and managing related activities . In addition to that deliver operational tasks aligned to the program to ensure seamless and timely delivery of the business objectives.
Major job responsibilities of the candidate would be:
• Be accountable for day to day program management workstreams, communications and escalations if any, develop comprehensive reports on ongoing program initiatives and progress. Submit summary report to management as per the desired frequency.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders, including technical, operational and employees, as well as third parties.
• Tracking and following up to closure on all trackers, Monthly Business Reviews and dashboards and escalate non-movement of items:
- IT issue tracker
- Operations Tracker
- Fortnightly dashboard
- Monthly Dashboard
• Understand high-level technical infrastructure mapped to the business verticals and be able to facilitate discussion, contribution and produce business cases/requirements documents.
• Contribute to all work-based streams to ensure overall project, portfolio and delivery planning is adhered to the fullest at times.
• Ensure that operational workflow requirements are produced to standard in a timely manner.
• Be responsible for the project administration and the production of project documentation, e.g. project plans, resource planning, risk management, status reporting and financial planning.
• Provide project highlight reports to key stakeholders including provision of timely information to delivery team for all the business projects
• Lead daily standups, scrum meetings, updates with relevant stakeholders.
• Setup intra department review meetings, circulate MOMs and track action items that are raised and follow up for closure.
The ideal candidate must :
• Hold a University Graduation degree (preferably with post grad IT/Business functions)
• Hold a Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in program coordinator or relevant position
• Significant experience in successfully engaging management and groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Preferable work experience in ITES, Telco, BFSI or retail
• Demonstrated experience in successfully coordinating the delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
• Proven experience in successfully managing business change.
• Significant experience and strong management skills including project management, financial management, change management and facilitation.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Office Coordinator / Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Operations Officer/Office Manager
Irwin & Dow
Executive / Personal Assistant
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO
Manpower Middle East
Petrochem Middle East