Job description / Role
NTS Group is working exclusively with a leading multinational company to recruit a Program Director MEA to be based in the Dubai office.
The Program Director will take responsibility for formulating, designing and delivering the ERP system implementation across the business within the MEA region. This role will manage the implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan, and overall execution, manage and control finance of the project, develop positive relationships with all customer project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
• The successful candidate will have a proven experience of consulting experience, with demonstrated experience managing projects in implementing software from start to go live and beyond.
• The candidate must be able to work in a very dynamic environment handling multiple variable factors and resolving project issue.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Proven experience in delivering large software projects.
• Prior experience working with, and/or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (e.g. third parties or clients) on large scale (ideally regional) software implementation projects.
• Certification as a PMP from PMI or equivalent.
• Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers.
• Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise.
• MS Office skills including MS Project.
• Possess knowledge of the market to which they are assigned, including: industry, trends, the applicability of Infor products within the target market, and key competitors.
• Proven ability to effectively work with key client project team members along with setting appropriate project expectations.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Associate Director / Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
IT Portfolio Manager
IT Project Manager
TGC Middle East
Project Manager - Director Level
Ignite Search & Selection
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|