Job description / Role
With proven experience overseeing data transformation programs particularly in the implementation of data programs, this individual will lead and oversee the overall delivery and execution of the large-scale data programs in line with the overall objectives and direction.
With this role, you will be representing the highest point of the program's decision making and you will provide the overall strategic direction.
A government organisation in the UAE that have heavily invested in their data capability. Now looking for an expert Leader to manage data & technology adoption across the region.
* Lead and oversee process and performance control and reporting, internal and customer-facing financial and contractual management
* Oversee the implementation of the key data-related projects as part of the program covering but not limited to data capability uplift, data tools implementation, data collection and analytics
* Oversee the monitoring and reporting of the program's SKPIs and ensure milestones are timely fulfilled, including the monitoring of the program budget and procurement
* Liaise with the different program stakeholders and government leaders to provide executive updates on the program, including a high degree of senior stakeholder influencing and change management
* Opportunity to work with a top-calibre organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven projects.
* At least 12 years' experience driving data programs in similar organisations.
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Data Management & Governance, Information Management, and Computer Science.
* Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional PMP) Certification
* Have the ability to educate and communicate with business and technical teams, strategically manage expectations across stakeholders.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Program Manager - Data & Technology
Global Director of IT
Chief Technology Innovation Officer
Senior IT Project Manager