Job description / Role
You will be working with a high-performance team and will oversee a largescale project in the Middle East. The project is massive and has a growing portfolio and you will be responsible for the entire program from inception to delivery.
A global organisation supporting organisations in the digital and marketing space.
* You will be responsible for the entire pipeline from sales to staffing and operations.
* You will be a strategic partner who understands the client's overall business, developing a roadmap for continued success.
* You make sure projects are set up for success by connecting the needs of our clients to the right POC's within our business.
* You work to create efficiencies by improving our overall process, workflow and communication for projects, driving excellence and highest quality program delivery.
* Manage client relationship and revenue growth by working closely with the Account Director to enable business planning and development to make sure targets and KPIs at achieved.
* Opportunity to work with a global reputed organisation.
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* With a minimum of 10 years of overall experience with a Digital Agency with demonstrated experience in a lead level role.
* Extensive experience in program management and a solid background in digital media, marketing and brand management.
* Strong experience in managing multi-million dollar digital projects.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English. Arabic is highly preferred.
* Proven stakeholder management skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.