Job description / Role
Program Management Intern
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fetchr is continuing to grow an and we're looking for Program Management Interns to initize and coordinate programs to improve and sustain fetchr's metrics within our Operations.
Fetchr is revolutionizing the world of shipment and delivery in the Middle East with cutting-edge technologies. Sending and receiving packages has never been this cool, fun, or easy. Established in the U.A.E in 2012 we've grown to over 3,500 employees spread across seven countries and continuing to grow rapidly.
We're looking for exceptional talent that want to build something revolutionary! People that enjoy the challenge of solving problems that serve our customer's and client's needs. If you're looking to build something you will be proud of, this is the place for you.
What you'll be doing:
The Program Management Intern will be responsible for initializing and coordinating programs to improve and sustain metrics pertaining to fetchr's 7 pillars of Operations:
- Workplace health and safety
- Customer and Client experience
- Technology adoption
- Operational efficiency
- Cost metrics
Requirements What you'll need to succeed:
- We're looking for interns who can initiate and coordinate programs which will lead to improvements on the KPI's set for fetchr's global operations
- You'll be working with the global operation leads in defining and measuring the metrics under the 7 pillars of operations by creating weekly reports and dashboards along with gap analysis on any target deviances.
- You'll be organising critical meetings between Operation leadership teams and coordinating the action points aligned and you'll be pivotal in bringing an outsiders view and innovation to the team
In order to succeed you'll have to be an analytical individual, be hungry to learn and ready to get your hands dirty.
- You'll need to be well versed with SQL and advanced Excel
- To qualify for our internship program you will need to be pursuing an MBA or equivalent degree and be resident or a student in the UAE
What you'll get in return:
- You'll benefit from working for one of the region's hottest startups.
- Work in a culture that demands thinking, innovation and taking control
- Make a direct impact and exponentially grow based on your performance
- Be part of a great start-up with the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talent in the region that are building a product that disrupts!
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining fetchr's Operations team as one of our Program Management Intern.
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.