Job description / Role
An innovative Program Manager with superior analytical and planning abilities and preferred experience in Supply Chain / Logistics. Must have knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• The candidate will be responsible for daily management of the Transportation network.
• Candidate will set up and own the process of engaging with Logistics team and driving decisions to ensure good health of the transportation network (sort center and delivery stations).
• The processes/decisions driven through this role will have direct impact on the customer fulfillment and transportation metrics
• Candidate must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills and a strong customer focus.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues.
• Must have ability to work in cross functional teams and drive decisions.
• Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Planning knowledge through work experience or coursework.
• Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and basic programming skills.
• 2 Years experience in Supply Chain/Operations
• Engineering Degree, Masters in Management studies or MBA.
• Experience in managing Supply Chain/ Logistics management
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.