Job description / Role
An innovative Program Manager with superior analytical and planning abilities and preferred experience in Supply Chain / Logistics. Must have knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
· The candidate will be responsible for managing the Transportation configurations which will have direct impact on promise and fulfillment.
· It will also include program managing the migration from legacy systems to the new systems as well as undertaking cost/speed improvement projects.
· The candidate will need to work with cross functional/country teams spanning finance, operations, 3PL, tech to set up the processes for maintaining the Configurations as well in driving improvements in existing fulfillment.
· Candidate must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills and a strong customer focus.
· Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues.
· Must have ability to work in cross functional, cross geographical teams and drive decisions.
· Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Planning knowledge through work experience or coursework.
· Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and basic programming skills.
· 2 Years experience in Supply Chain/Operations
· Engineering Degree, Masters in Management studies or MBA.
· Experience in managing Supply Chain/ Logistics management
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.