Job description / Role
As the Program Manager, you will be working with one of the verticals of their diverse portfolio of products to provide support and facilitate program planning and delivery. You will be working with a high performance multi-disciplinary and will be responsible for the project execution including cost performance, scheduling, risk management, technical execution and problem solving.
A global technology solutions provider supporting organisations in the digital and marketing space through the development of innovative, revenue generating, diverse in-house products.
* Accomplish strategic objectives by overseeing multiple project activities.
* Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews and preparing and completing action plans.
* Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards by resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
* Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
* Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Attractive tax-free salary and family benefits.
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing organisations in the Middle East.
* 5-8 years of overall work experience with start-ups or mid-sized organisation.
* Extensive experience in program management.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Proven stakeholder management skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Associate Director / Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Digital Project Manager
Project Manager - Director Level
Ignite Search & Selection
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International