Job description / Role
- Manage working relationship with existing partners by enhancing existing processes
- Identify internal and external partner key pain points and create programs to alleviate obstacles, maintain healthy streams of communication between Partners
- Create new structures and initiate regular business review with downstream partners; owning follow up action points across the entire organization
- Work with external parties to ensure Amazon global best practices, asks are being followed and implemented with partners
- Create automation solutions to substitute manual processes
- Define and own the data that will most effectively and accurately measure the impact for Partner communications and partner cross-functionally with other internal teams to develop impactful insight
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the payment or banking industry.
- Strong Communication, Oral and Writing Skills
- Strong background in using excel
- Strong work ethics, problem solving skills and works well under pressure.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in driving projects cross functionally, build partnerships with other organizations
- Experience in project/ technical program management with ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- 5+ years' professional experience in payments, retail or banking industry.
- Experience in the MENA region
- Knowledge of the payment, banking industries
- Demonstrated capability to provide depth and breadth technical leadership to agile teams.
- Ability to process and work with large volumes of data points, automation to identify new opportunities
- Skills to evaluate external research data to analyze the trends and key insights in broader market
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.