Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
A company that offers you a place where you’re challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge, that empowers you and expects you to make decisions that will propel the growth of our business.
A company that relies on you to lead that growth. If that’s where you see yourself, Manpower has a career opportunity for you!
We are in the process of rolling out a 2-year project to start in June 2019. The Program Manager will be responsible for overall management of the Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) program for an assigned client.
This role will be based in Dubai onsite at the client location, with reporting lines to MSP Account Director and Regional Operations Director.
• Managing the subvendor / supplier program, its population and day-to-day operations.
• Implementing and managing the requisition /submittal process and overseeing job placement.
• Subvendor selection and contract negotiations.
• Day-do-day troubleshooting and problem resolution with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing the on-going relationships and communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Performing periodic benchmarking of the subvendor population, etc.
• Maximizing customer satisfaction, maintaining and building new relationships.
• Expectation management and issue/conflict resolution.
• Services and grows the contractor / subcontractor population.
• Managing client and contractor / subcontractor expectations.
• Financial and administrative responsibilities include meeting or exceeding account growth targets, account profitability. Implementation, training and administration of software to client and sub-vendors, suppliers and users.
• Sub-vendor and supplier population benchmarking and reporting, and quarterly performance reviews.
• Fulfills client service through frequent interaction with internal stakeholder to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for contractors/subcontractors, projects or services.
• Day to day management of the VMS Technology
• Manage and support direct reportees
• Roll out global MSP best practice
• Liason with the client and MSP global stakeholders
• Minimum five years of experience in managing a vendor on-site program,
• General management, or account management role in a general staffing company
• Three years management experience with proven negotiation skills are a must.
• excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to deal effectively with vendors / candidates at all levels.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Requires ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Moderate travel may be required, depending upon the individual client requirements.
• Flexibility to work across different time zones
Manpower can offer you:
• Attractive package
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• An experienced and supportive management team
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions