Job description / Role
We are looking for a highly analytical, passionate, and results-oriented program manager to solve problems and drive execution of projects related to customer fulfillment, delivery promise, inventory placement and shipping cost reduction. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Amazon Prime, Technology, Product management, Customer fulfillment, FC and transportation to drive these projects.
- Own & drive the new program roadmap
- Integrate strong and clear analysis and business rationale into sound decision making
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple complex projects - work prioritization, planning and task
- Work with cross functional operations, business, technology and Amazon prime teams to further
- automate key processes
- Be the single threaded owner for Delivery promise accuracy and customer experience metrics within
- Operations and Supply chain
- You will perform complex data mining and solve optimization problems to come up with solutions to
- improve our delivery promise accuracy, delivery speed, reduce ship costs, increase fulfillment rate and
- increase availability of fast track ASINs
- Establish goals, plans, and related metrics; track progress; and manage through obstacles to achieve
- program objectives
- Travel as required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management for a hardware device company
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with large, complex data sets and familiarity with
- statistics or other analytical techniques; excel skills are required
- Demonstrated success in achieving aggressive short, medium, and long-term goals
- Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a
- proven ability to influence others
- Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a
- deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Advanced degrees in Operations Management, Mathematics/Engineering, or an MBA with a
- quantitative focus
- Proven ability to influence others, facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, building relationships
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex systems
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new
- Data mining and statistical analysis skills with experience with creating and using data repositories to
- create a clear picture of in-stock position
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common
- sense approach to getting things done
About the Company
Souq.com - the Middle East's online marketplace.
We connect people and products - opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars - we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands - giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We're trusted by millions, because we don't just deliver to your doorstep, we were born here. With Souq.com you'll always be getting a good deal - with exceptional service that makes your shopping experience as easy and seamless as possible.