Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
A company that offers you a place where you’re challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge that empowers you and expects you to make decisions that will propel the growth of our business.
A company that relies on you to lead that growth. If that’s where you see yourself, Manpower has a career opportunity for you!
At Manpower group, we believe in creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
For one such solution, we are in requirement of a Program assistant to join hands with our Program Manager based on site. This role will be responsible for managing the day to day HR operations of the workforce present onsite. The qualified candidate should come with background in Program/ Project management preferably HR operations or an outsourcing environment.
This role will be based in Dubai onsite at the client location, with reporting line to Program Manager.
• To assist Program Manager in the maintenance of HR data of Associates on site in real time and ensure compliance to company policies.
• Maintenance of all performance appraisals (quarterly, half yearly and annual)
• To conduct training needs analysis and maintenance of training data of all associates, at the same time ensuring that everyone has completed their assigned training
• Managing the documentation with respect to tasks/ JDs for Team leaders and teams of associates
• Must be ready to be a rotatory admin and be able to pitch in as a backup to niche roles at client site until new hire is on boarded in case of replacement hires.
• Strategic advisory role on workforce utilization to an extent in case any new positions come up from client side.
• To undertake cost savings initiatives and process improvements
• To undertake spot audits at client side based on company policy and client site requirements.
• Responsible for any documentation required by associates and engaging with Meethaq team from time to time.
• Background in Program/ Project management preferably HR operations.
• Staffing industry experience preferably in a vendor on-site role.
• Proven negotiation skills are a must.
• Requires excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Requires ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Manpower can offer you:
• Attractive package
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• An experienced and supportive management team
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions