Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking programme controls director to join our established and growing team in UAE.
The role is required for major development in Dubai. The role will lead the programme control function of a major masterplanning development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the mobilisation period.
• Reviewing systems architecture (by specialists) and monitoring implementation.
• Managing the preparation of reports, evaluations and key communications.
• Liaising with stakeholders to develop processes and procedures for capture, reporting and performance management.
• Developing and guiding the process for the aggregation of data at the programme level.
• Developing and guiding the reporting consistency across the programme.
• Guiding the management in producing performance data to support successful delivery.
• Guiding the management of baseline integrity, through robust change management.
• Guiding the execution of the programme controls, delivering outcomes in line with expectations of programme deliverables, KPIs, operating targets and profitability in order to maximise shareholder value.
• Guiding the review of the programme controls team plans and performance in order to ensure alignment with the overall programme plan.
• Ensuring that the programme delivery remains on target.
• Supporting the management of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, preparing reports, performance evaluations and presentations as and when required.
• Taking ownership of specific performance management KPIs relevant to the role.
• Contributing to the ongoing development of the organisation and the creation of opportunities for efficiency/value enhancement in particular associated with the delivery of solutions within a multi-programme environment.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are proficient in all digitalisation systems, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You must have PMO experience in planning major developments equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.