Job description / Role
* Fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team of friendly & passionate professionals
* Must have experience in business processes in the travel sector, within customer onboarding and out of the box methods
You will join the travel industry's growing lodging provider. They are a multinational organization that provides travel industry experts with ground services (hotels, transportation, tours, and activities).
* Work closely with the Management Transformation office and other senior leadership personnel
* Use cutting-edge technologies like machine learning, robotics, and AI to come up with innovative ideas
* Streamline back-office procedures to exceed expectation levels by thinking outside the box and coming up with creative ideas
* Assist in defining, implementing, and managing a transformation programme that delivers efficiencies to all back-office functions, including customer service, finance, data entry, mapping, contract loading, and administration
If you're a Programme Director, looking to support the future of innovation with cutting edge solutions, you'll receive a number of benefits, including a competitive salary, and job security.
* Ability to manage complex transformational initiatives with a technology focus and the use of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and robotics
* Extensive Program Management experience in streamlining, simplifying, and automating back-office processes
* Strong data-driven mindset, with a track record of delivering projects around data analytics
* Able to challenge circumstances and arrive at viable answers, as required, to drive the implementation forward
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Global Director of IT
Senior IT Project Manager
Program Director - Data & Technology