Job description / Role
Position Title: Programme Leader - Production Arts
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualification plus accommodation
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
About the Client:
The first performing arts academy in MENA region.
• Management and participation in the development of the Academy's programmes and their operational requirements.
• Lead the programme's team of specialist staff, monitor and ensuring effective teaching of the programmes/courses.
• Collaborate with the Deputy Director - Academic on the recruitment and interviewing of candidates for the Academy's undergraduate and graduate programmes.
• Establish relationships and partnerships with performing arts stakeholders in Sharjah and the region to promote the Academy's role and programmes.
• Work with the Deputy Director and Quality Assurance Officer to ensure all documents required for obtaining accreditation for the Academy's programmes are complete and satisfactory.
• 45 years old and below
• Master's degree (or near completion) in a related area is a plus
• Experience in teaching or training with familiarity of UAE and UK higher education curriculum is a plus
• Open to overseas hiring
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.