Job description / Role
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Due to the continued success of our Middle East operations, we are looking for a Programme Manager to be seconded into our client's organization in Abu Dhabi. This is a one year contract.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Help in developing proposals and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop a detailed project plan and track progress.
• Coordinate availability and allocation of resources .
• Manage third parties/vendors for the execution of works.
• Manage relationships with the client stakeholders, and their requirements.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Ensure project on-time delivery, within scope and budget.
• Use appropriate verification methods for changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
• Report project updates and progress to management.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Establish and maintain relationships with new clients.
• Must have BA or Msc and PMP/Prince2.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in total, 5 years in UAE.
• Flexible for urgent business travel
• Solid technical background in major buildings projects
• Excellent client-facing and management skills
• Appropriate written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability for organizational and multi-tasking skills including attention to details
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager / Deputy Project Director - Iconic Project
|Abu Dhabi||7 Nov|
|Abu Dhabi||27 Oct|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|